Job description / Role
• The Pastry Commis is responsible of preparing bread items promptly while ensuring full adherence to the set quality, hygiene and presentation standards.
• Check at the start of his shift that products needed for his service station are on hand according to set par level and perform the order of the products from the internal store
• Take part in the opening and closing duties of the pastry in compliance with the norms and internal procedures and contribute in stocking and receiving goods when needed
• Ensure sanitation of work station at all times during the shift in by cleaning the fridge, shelves and counter, sharpening knives and cleaning utensils upon end of shift
• Check the shelf life of products, tag the production/expiry date on each product, monitor and communicate on wasted product figures
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge High School Degree, Technical Diploma is a plus
• 1-2 years of experience in F&B operations in a similar role
• Fluency in English
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.