Job description / Role
• Plan and instruct each subject area using wide variety of teaching aids, motivational and implementation strategies to engage students in active learning.
• Demonstrate methods that support the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional development of children.
• Create appropriate physical education instruction adaptation for learners of different abilities.
• Understand individual group behaviors and motivations as to create a safe learning environment.
• Create learning environments that encourage positive social interaction and self-motivation.
• Understand effective verbal and nonverbal communication techniques to enhance learning and encourage engagement.
• Plan and implement developmentally appropriate instructional strategies.
• Incorporate learning modality principles into classroom and individual instruction.
• Develop and conduct inter grade activities.
• Implement and develop advanced approaches to subject material.
• Research educational resources on the internet.
• Assist with information retrieval.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education
• Minimum 1 year of experience as PE Teacher
• Native English Speakers preferred
• Locally available in Kuwait and available to join immediately
• Basic Computer skills
• Good oral communication skills in English
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Capable of establishing positive and productive working relationships with teachers and students
About the Company
Education 1st was first established with an aim to provide exceptional teaching staff in schools. The company was founded by the CEO, Zen Kahn, a committed educationalist in both the UK and Middle East, working as a Senior Leader in schools, she identified the need to set up a professional and personalised educational recruitment company which aims specifically at providing ambitious teachers and leaders to the right type of school.
Education has changed over time and schools are of differing types, sizes and have their own organisational culture which identifies their core purposes, any candidate applying for a school must have the appropriate skills set, personality and attributes for that particular type of school. This idea will alleviate the transient nature of staffing, improve staff morale, help provide a better sustainable school improvement and ultimately improve the level of education of students in the schools that we work with.
Education 1st operates from a number of countries, our consultants in the UK, USA, Canada, UAE and Australia will work closely with candidates with an aim to support them during their application process. Having our team strategically placed in countries where most of our candidates will be sourced allows us to ensure we understand the calibre of our candidates, we are then able to provide specialist advice to ensure they are recommended to the school which requires such a candidate. Our passion and enthusiasm for what we do, coupled with our ability to respond and adapt swiftly to clients' makes us a cut above.