Job description / Role
This position is responsible to assist suffering from physical disabilities and debilitating conditions caused by illness, injury or aging. The responsibilities of Physiotherapists included but not limited to be diagnose the causes of injury and put together a treatment plan, sometimes including exercises. Reviewing recovery and updating records patient’s records.
• Making assessments of patients' physical conditions
• Liaising with the concern doctors on treatment required
• Organizing therapeutic physical exercise sessions
• Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs
• Conducting required therapies like mud, aqua, electro
• Keeping reports on patients and their progress
• Staying up to date with developments in treatments
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the superior.
EUR 1,000 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: plus Accommodation and Transport
Education and Experience Profile:
• Degree in Physiotherapy
• Experience working as a Physiotherapist
• Knowledge of physiotherapy techniques
Functional and Behavioral Skills Required:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Caring, compassionate, and patient.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work well within a team
About the Company
Al Sawan is one of the leading diversified & innovative companies in Kuwait with operations in several Arab & European countries.
With over 400 employees, our company comprises of many specialized divisions striving to create solutions for clients in the fields of Logistics, Travel & Tourism, Parking & Security, Shipping, & Courier Services.
Al Sawan makes every effort to become a one-stop solution in every sector we operate in for any client whether corporate or retail, private or public. We make sure to provide our clients with the most innovative services whether basic or complementary to the sectors we operate in. Al Sawan is operational in Kuwait & other countries.
|Abu Dhabi||6 May|
A Leading Holding Company in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||26 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
Physiotherapist - Paediatric
|Al Ain||7 Jun|