This position is closed or expired.
See other Mechanical Engineering jobs
1. To lead a team of technical / manual personnel and maintain harmonious working relationships.
2. To interpret instructions and related information into meaningful and accurate work directives, drawings and guidelines.
3. To plan & schedule labour, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames
4. To maintain effective lines of communication between the implementation and execution functions
5. To maintain and enforce a safe working environment 6. To help maintain client satisfaction
• A Diploma in any Engineering discipline (as appropriate)
• Basics of relevant technologies
• Knowledge of Client Policies & Procedures
• Supervisory Skills
• Training Skills
• Customer satisfaction
• Computer Skills
• 10 to 12 Years of relevant experience in a related field.
About the Company
Since it was established in 1976 Kharafi National has developed from a local contracting company into a world-class pan-Arabian Infrastructure Project Developer, Contractor and Facilities Management Service Provider capable to undertake a wide range of challenging projects.
Today Kharafi National is an international, multi-disciplined company with diversified operations in:
Infrastructure Project Development – the development, financing, management, operation and maintenance of major BOT, BOO, and PPP infrastructural projects;
EPC – engineering, procurement and construction in the water, power, infrastructure, environment and building services sectors;
Construction – construction services in the oil and gas, petrochemicals, power, water and related sectors;
Facilities Management – the management, operation and maintenance of commercial complexes, industrial plants and power installations; and
Fabrication Services – the fabrication of process equipment and heavy structures for the industrial and civil construction sectors.
Kharafi National’s multi-faceted organization contains all the disciplines – civil, HVAC, mechanical and electrical engineering, instrumentation systems, telecommunications, quality assurance and control processes, and health, safety and environment procedures – required to deliver a broad range of development and contracting services to the petroleum, chemical, power, water and commercial industries in the Middle East and Africa.