Job description / Role
Quest is working with a large and successful retail conglomerate in the Middle East looking for a Planning Manager to join one of their rapidly growing operations. The successful candidate should be willing to be based in Kuwait and has strong planning background in Retail – Women’s or Kidswear.
As a Planning Manager, you will:
- Implement seasonal merchandise and financial planning strategies
- Develop and execute product strategies to achieve business objectives
- Generate and present regular reports/analysis to stakeholders and buying teams
- Monitor both supply and demand to enhance the supply/demand equilibrium
- Review and manage the end to end replenishment process
- Perform sales, events, and promotions analysis
- Collaborate with key territory managers and teams to identify and address stock issues
- Keep abreast with latest trends and customer behavior
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role / industry
- Proven experience in forecasting and merchandise financial & demand planning
- Good understanding of the commercial, purchasing and production functions
- Knowledgeable in Oracle planning tools, AP, LP, MFP
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace, we encourage you to apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.