Job description / Role
• Required to join a construction and project management company working on the expansion of the airport in Kuwait.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
• Leadership of the development, implementation, continuous update and follow up on the project program
• Provide definition of the program control and key governance elements
• Planning the overall schedule and monitor the progress.
• Risk Management
• Coordinate with project leaders, team members and other stakeholders
• Provide support at the program documentation of the project
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Degree / Master Degree on Engineering
• 15 years + post graduate experience
• 12 years working on airports
• Experience in large scale projects, multi-disciplinary project structure with multinational
• Excellent knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques, Primavera P6.
• Strong leadership and management skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Airport Airside / Apron Construction
|Kuwait City||8 Dec|
Project Control Manager
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE