Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
- Responsibility for running and interpreting analysis relating to commercial performance in order to deliver incremental value through digital x-sell and up-sell.
- There is a requirement to understand digital customer lifetime value and the levers that influence it and build-out changes in the operation to drive long term value.
- The role will focus on driving CVM performance and capability through digital channel in order to optimize cost & revenue
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Director, CVM postpaid and the Manager, Campaign Management to ensure that all campaigns addressing B2C Base are handled and run on the CMS platform.
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers (CVM, Segment, Sales, Finance, etc.) to document and finalize campaign requirements for setup in the CMS platform as a 'partner' to provide expertise and insight into best practices related to the digital campaign management process for the Marketing Managers (e.g., use of sampling, QA procedures, standard suppressions)
- Fully understand and implement the digital campaign marketing functional paradigm (e.g., campaign planning, campaign design, testing, execution, offer management, promotion history, contact management, response tracking and reporting).
- Understand how to effectively and efficiently use the core functions of Campaign Management Platform
- Design, Test and run the different digital
- campaigns required for CVM, Product Marketing and other Commercial teams on the CMS platform in a timely as desired by the Product owners.
- Execution monitoring : Review and complete post-campaign analysis (e.g. measurement and tracking of activity over time, evaluation of financial results, reporting of ROI)
- Campaigns measurement & Evaluation: Report on a weekly & Ad-hoc basis on Campaigns achievements, highlight potential improvements. Work with the Data/Technology Leads to ensure the campaign is optimized for performanceDefine lifecycle framework of postpaid customer digital journeys and actions in each journey stage
- Define and execute strategies & initiatives to maximize customer lifetime value throughout digital journeys
- Design & delivery postpaid customer strategy with always on marketing principles
- Execute postpaid BTL marketing plans
- Provide postpaid customer management inputs to Digital CVM squad like targets, actions, communication contents
- Work with the channel leads to effectively design & execute customer communications
- Prepare scenario plans of changes to communications that optimize performance against targets and objectives
- Design processes of always on marketing: change management, performance measurement, steering, etc.
- Bring customer insights by making analysis, benchmarking and learning from research
- Improve customer experience
- Drive culture and behaviour change required for always on marketing
- Attend Marketing meetings as required with different Divisions / Departments.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement
- by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Required years of experience of delivering results for digital channel and CVM in telecommunications sector
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience of digital transition of x-sell & up-sell campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the telecom sector, analytics, CVM tools & techniques
- Creative flair and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand and execute the measurement of results and act appropriately to improve efforts
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent command of both written and verbal Arabic & English Bachelors in business administration, industrial engineering, economics or similar fields of engineering
- Experience in Telecom/Marketing/Analytics Digital Demonstrated knowledge in the following required:
- Knowledge of UNICA & other CMS tools
- Knowledge of digital customer journeys and sales funnelling
- Strong digital background
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.