Job description / Role
• Help in planning analysis activities during both pre-proposal preparation and implementation phases
• Requirements elicitation through interaction with the potential and existing customers to gather their business and user requirements including (orientation sessions, questionnaires preparation, requirements gathering interviews, findings workshops)
• Analyze business and user requirements to address customer needs and recommend optimum business solutions, while informing the client of realistic technical constraints.
• Interpret business and user requirements into clear and comprehensive documentation
• Align with technical and solutions teams to map users’ requirements into practical system requirements specifications
• Support design, development and testing teams during implementation and transfer business knowledge.
• Support RFI/ RFQ/RFP business inquires and proposals preparation
• Coach and help the team of business analysts, seniors and associates to ensure they are following the proper standards
• This position will require a minimum of 6 years of experience in the same industry
• The role will require a combination of strong technical skills with strong marketing and business development leadership skills.
• Awareness of technicalities and Industry-related trends is a must
• A very good understanding of the business and the business cycle with exposure to different markets
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Fluency in English and Arabic language
About the Company
Alkan CIT is a leading telecommunication solution provider that offers a variety of turnkey solutions for telecom operators in the Middle East and Africa. With local presence in most countries of the MEA region, we fully support the operators’ business from the planning phase to full operation. Services include GSM/CDMA network planning & rollout, installation & commissioning, operation & maintenance, quality of service monitoring, Revenue assurance & Fraud management, network security, value added services (VAS), GIS applications and help desk.
Business Analyst - Banking Sector
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Business Systems Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
CRM Business Analyst
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent