Job description / Role
• Being the technical presales lead for large Oracle customers and reporting to the Presales organization in Saudi
• The technical face of Oracle for large accounts with the mission to maximize the revenue potential identified during account planning sessions
• Ensure that Oracle products and cloud services are included in the customer IT roadmap and future projects
• Influence/help drafting customers Rfx and support joint proposition development, marketing and selling activities
• Inspire customers to develop business cases, projects in the context of Cloud and Digital transformation
• Advising customers on how Oracle is positioned relative to the competition on key IT issues
• Advising customers on key IT trends for a specific industry
• Accountable for defining, coordinating all sales consulting (presales) delivery activities within the accounts from discovery to close
• Understanding and representing customer business strategy, IT policy and current Architecture.
• Discovering and formalizing customer's business and technical requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
• Formulating appropriate customer solutions combining Technology, Oracle Applications, Hardware and Partner offerings
• Developing high level transition and implementation roadmaps to describe how customers can transition to proposed solutions
• Working alongside experts to formulate cost/benefit analysis, TCO and ROI cases Engaging as 'solution manager / owner' on key accounts and opportunities
• Owning the definition and integrity of the solution architecture on major/strategic bids
• Proper seniority and maturity level to represent Oracle Product in large accounts
• Strong Technical background in one of the Oracle technology
• Strong relational capabilities to build relationships with customers at all level including C-level and LOBs
• Having follow or going to follow a formal Architecture certification like Togaf or Open Group Certified Architect
• Banking and/or Teleco industry knowledge is a plus.
• Talented graduate in Computer Science/Engineering with minimum of 5 years of IT experience in transformational projects at large customers.
• Willing to work in Saudi in Riyadh.
• Have worked with Oracle or non-Oracle products on the public cloud.
• Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Understanding of the sales process and having pre-sales experience.
• Willingness to work towards achieving goals in a changing and challenging environment.
• Team player who can motivate and lead.
• Self-dependent and proactive professional.
• Capable of positioning and selling concepts and solutions to IT and business managers
• Demonstrated ability to plan tasks and follow-up actions.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.