Job description / Role
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Responsible for identifying suppliers of goods and services for the organization at the best value regarding price and quality. Also, negotiating terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc. In addition to Implement company policies and procedures and follow the set procedures in order to achieve Procurement Department's objectives.
- Sourcing, Locating and selecting business partners vendors based on set criteria and find the most appropriate suppliers at the best cost to develop a competitive advantage
- Conduct research pertaining to alternative cost effective methods, as well as new suppliers/vendors in order to assist in keeping the procurement, logistics and other operational expenses within set budgets.
- Ensure timely availability of supplies and materials to meet business requirements.
- Coordinate with the legal team to execute vendor contracts in compliance with the company policies & procedures, legal and commercial requirements.
- Develop and maintain durable relationships with suppliers in order to facilitate procurement transactions, which meet the company objectives in contingent circumstances, maintaining high levels of service to the end user.
- Coordinate with other departments to understand purchasing requirement of supplies/goods, develop the sourcing strategy and obtain approvals related to the purchasing requests by the Procurement Manager.
- Processes purchase requisitions efficiently and effectively to ensure meeting the end user specifications and requirements.
- Maintain and document inventory and budget tracking records, in addition to the ordering / re-ordering records
- Perform any other roles and duties as directed by the line manager including the yearly objectives.
- Build relations through confidence and judgment with positively influencing change and innovation.
- Understand the team and collaborates with others to achieve objectives; proactively seek clarification when needed.
- Demonstrate awareness of workloads, offer help team members and take on additional tasks when appropriate.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably with a large organization in telecom industry.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration from a recognized university.
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic language
- MS Office
- Demonstrated acumen in understanding the industry and its trends.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
|Saudi Arabia||18 Feb|
Procurement Executive / Sr. Executive - Interior Fit-Out
One Thousand Walls
RTC-1 Employment Services