Job description / Role
• Liaising with operational Departments in Oil Companies to align sampling & analysis requests and future development study requirements.
• Providing production chemistry input to development studies and project, especially during design/ document reviews, interface meetings etc. This includes standardization & specification of chemical injection/storage facilities, fluid sampling piping arrangements, and laboratory facilities/equipment.
• Actively develop ideas and initiatives for adding value early to the design development. Lead chemical strategy.
• Coordinating bespoke chemical research efforts where appropriate: Preparation of information and schedule, coordination of test programme, verification of results.
• Developing models for scaling/ corrosion mechanisms at expected flow conditions, and applying model results to make appropriate recommendations for optimized material selection/ chemical-dosing programmes.
• Developing & standardizing operating procedures for chemical injection optimization and surveillance, routine fluid sampling, and laboratory testing. Standardization of methods for sampling and preserving live production fluids to assist with troubleshooting of process plant.
• Providing advice regarding analytical methods & lab/field instruments for characterizing production fluids, and special analysis for particle/droplet size distribution, contaminant levels etc.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• University degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
• 7 to 15 years of experience in production chemistry
• Practical experience with development, application and optimization of all common production chemicals (corrosion, scale & hydrate inhibitors; Demulsifier & water clarifiers; pour point depressants; pH buffers & water treatment chemicals; biocides; oxygen scavengers etc.).
• Field experience with bottle-testing Demulsifier/ Deoiler chemicals on site, to assist with process optimization.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Have a sound understanding of current lab/ field safety and environmental practices for chemicals/process fluids, and common effluent discharge quality limits.
• Have prior exposure to engineering design in early phases of onshore and chemical strategies that complement and enhance design concepts.
About the Company
Al Sanea Chemical Products is an ISO 9001-2008 certified chemical manufacturing, trading and supplying company in Kuwait. We are specifically designed to meet the requirements of almost every industry in the world.
We are a well established chemical manufacturing & trading company, in Kuwait, since 1977. In collaboration with very many reputed European manufacturers, under license and technical expertise, we have been producing a wide variety of industrial maintenance and janitorial products, for almost all sectors of every industry.
Early in 1977, in collaboration with a reputed West German Company, AL SANEA CHEMICAL PRODUCTS has been set-up in Kuwait, with an objective to manufacture chlorinated isocyanurates, a stabilized dry organic chlorine powder, using indigenous raw materials. Through several years of research and development works, today we have grown to the biggest private sector chemical company in Kuwait, covering a wide range of chemical products, to meet the various requirements of every industry in the country.
Petrochem Middle East
Sales Executive - Water Treatment Chemicals
Al Sanea Chemical Products
DCS / Process Controls Engineer
Green Gulf Careers
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|