Job description / Role
The purpose of this role is to provide timely and accurate completion of assigned administrative tasks to support the Local Project Operations team.
• Use of PC applications and systems is required to enter project data, raise orders, record product and service receipt, organize electronic or paper project files and update financial systems.
• Creation of business reports, tracking system updates, customer correspondence and invoicing are key support activities of this role.
• Plan, lead, and facilitate regular cross-functional project team meeting with PM or Project owners. Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment and short and long-term materials requirement plans based on input from all key players and team members.
• Develop detailed AOP and meet month wise targets.
• Develop communication plans with the project team.
• Proactively assess and analyze with the team, any risks and issues that may compromise project team performance and results and develop plans to remove or mitigate them.
• Maintain risk and issue logs. Monitor schedules, issue logs and risk management plans and provide warnings of serious deviations or variations that may compromise project results.
• Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external
• Act as liaison between all parties concerned to address proposed modifications to project schedule and influence to mitigate negative impact. Work with the Project management team to resolve schedule and resource conflicts.
• Ensure required project data and information is regularly entered the project planning tool and project document management system.
• Generate and issue regular internal and external project reports.
• Overall responsibility for building and maintaining the project revenue plan. Leads creation and maintenance of the project revenue plan. Works with internal customer’s project management to coordinate major milestones and resolve schedule issues.
• Monitors the project processes to identify opportunities for improving the project financial results on the basis of project changes and events (schedule, scope, hindrances etc.) and initiates/takes action to obtain these.
• Provide reports as required for timely notification of quote
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Kuwait City||11 Jun|