Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking to appoint a Project Coordinator for a major project in Kuwait.
A typical week would include:
* Manages and handles project submittals
* Assists with drafting and handling of project documentation
* Schedules meetings and project events
* General clerical and administrative support to construction related activities
* Administrative Support for processing access / badging request of the subcontractor
* Support processing permits required for projects successful completion
* Compilation and turnover of all project files and records to client
* Maintains all Project Files and related documents in Aconex
* Follows up on submittals to avoid any delay in the process
* Provide compliance check of all documentation uploaded
* Collect data and updates from various sources and provide progress updates, data inputs, and produce reports
* Coordinate changes in the schedule and communicate the impact to higher management and the customer
* Using various software packages, import and export data and perform data integration
* Make formal presentations and generate reports for management and the customer.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Requires good standard of computer literacy with a minimum Associate or Technical Degree or Diploma preferred
* Minimum 5, preferably 10 years of experience as a project coordinator required
* Good knowledge of the construction industry and project management processes
* Strong computer skills along with good attention to detail and organizational skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft portfolio of applications, in particular, Microsoft Project but also including Excel and Word
* Prima Vera software experience will be advantageous
* Working knowledge of Oracle Aconex
* Good written and verbal communication (English)
* Proven attention to detail and timelines
* Experience with defense projects is a plus.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.