Job description / Role
My client a reputable international consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Project Director (Project Management Supervision) for a large airport project in Kuwait.
• The successful candidate will play a key role in driving the success of the project and look at strategy for the overall airport expansion plan.
Please find below the basic requirements:
• Degree / Masters Degree in Engineering and/or comparable project management engineering,
• Diploma may be considered depending on quality of experience
• A minimum of 20 years experience, with at least 10 years in Airports with 5 years in GCC region, with experience working client side.
• Fluent in English written and spoken, preferable to have Arabic language skills
• Experience in large scale projects, multi-disciplinary project structure, multinational organisations and knowledge of GCC culture
• High calibre in leadership and management of different project hierarchy with multiple project managers
• Role and responsibility with full project mandate to present the company before the client and reports to the management of the company
• Provides motivation and inspiration to implement a teamwork spirit with the colleagues and project team
• To protect the company reputation and maintain an outstanding performance up to the satisfaction of the client and stakeholders
• Initiate, develop and extend a good relationship with the client's representatives and counterparts
• Accountable before the management of the company to execute the services with full compliance's to the client's requirements and contract provisions, with innovative measures for efficient productivity and under the project allocated budget.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Project Director - Airport
|Kuwait City||13 Aug|
Project Director - Hotel
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall