Job description / Role
• Required to join an engineering consultancy working on the expansion of Kuwait Airport.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the initiation, review and supervision of planning/architecture projects.
• They will provide excellent project quality developing and motivating the team while the client is highly satisfied with project progress.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Diploma / Master Degree in Engineering and further PM qualifications
• 20 years experience with minimum of 10 years in Airports
• Expertise in large scale projects, multi-disciplinary project structure, multinational organizations and knowledge of GCC culture
• Excellent client facing skills - able to develop good relationships
• Able to develop and motivate a multi-disciplinary team
• Accountable before the management of the company to execute the services with full compliance to the client’s requirements and contract provisions, with innovative measures for efficient productivity and under the project allocated budget.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Project Director - Airport
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)