Job description / Role
- Responsible for the administration and implementation of all phases of work related to the MEP disciplines. Including pre-construction, budgeting, scheduling, procurement, contract development, shop drawings & submissions, design coordination, contract closeout.
- Monitor, identify and analysis all project costs with a view of facilitating the completion of the Projects at minimum cost and within budget limit.
- Oversee program and project risk identification, assessment and recommend best
- Strategies to minimize risk exposure.
- Monitor and assign work to site engineers in accordance with the company’s policies and
- Procedures and limits of authority.
- Ensure all company, client and project policies / procedures are adhered to as specified.
- Obtaining client’s acceptance of the work, and sign-off for the completed project.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- The applicant must have adequate experience on site in management teams of engineers against a set budget and time schedule.
- People Skills are extremely important.
- University Qualifications: Bachelors in Engineering
- Nature and length of previous experience: 15 yrs experience min
- Language Fluency: English, Arabic
About the Company
Bader Mohammed Al Mailam GTC was established in 1968, initially supplying and installing Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm Systems. In the 1990s, we expanded substantially, to be leaders in Fire Fighting & Security in Kuwait dealing in all types of Fire Fighting / Fire Alarm Systems / Plumbing, Security Systems / Safety Equipments and all other related Supplies Environmental Protection Equipments / Chemical and much more concerning your safety and welfare. Our activity covers everything from supply/ installation / commissioning and maintenance.
Bader Mohammed Al Mailam GTC has experienced over 40 years in operation and deals with many business trade affiliates worldwide. We have guaranteed products that meet the highest International code specifications and highest standards. We supply products to the U.S. Military, Kuwaiti Military, Kuwaiti Government and many other customers all over the world. Bader Al Mailam has earned an outstanding reputation of reliability, ingenuity and care for our customer’s well being. Professionalish and Efficiency are the two main aspects that have contributed to the success and development of our company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Qatar Project Management (QPM)