Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
- Manage the Strategic Roadmap, in terms of end to end Project and Program Management support for Cross Divisional Project scopes.
- Manage and Govern the ADM vendors to deliver Change Requests and product enhancement to serve the business roadmap
- Recognize the project's Key Success Indicators and manage the work within scope, resources, deliverables, quality, time, and cost constraints.
- Ensure all the project's requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood, documented and properly translated for production.
- Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are properly documented in a Business Case and/or Project Brief, as appropriate, and vigorously pursued.
- Establish and update project plan with actual and forecasts maintaining a standard predefined PM procedure.
- Prepare short-term plans or stage plans as the project progresses.
- Enter the data and information necessary for creating projects for Project Costing Lifecycle Management & Track in our Enterprise Resource Planning Tool.
- Manage deviations from plan through change control process.
- Document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project parameters.
- Projects and program management following the project management methodology as defined by company.
- Recommend, obtain, manage and coordinate all necessary services and competent staff for the project. Effectively apply Ooredoo methodology and enforces project standards.
- Ensure timely activity, integration and productivity of technical support.
- Administer efficient use of resources to meet requirements with clear identification of task completion.
- Manage conflicts to an early resolution.
- Identify, quantify and follow up issues likely to cause risk or delays to projects.
- Liaise with project's sponsor and owner's representatives or users on issues.
- Liaise with supplier and contractor representatives.
- Confirm and disseminate all applicable professional, technological, regulatory standards and guidelines applicable to the work.
- Ensure quality assurance and quality control is followed.
- Facilitate project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation.
- Escalate decisions and any unresolved issues to the next level of management and make recommendations.
- Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and maintain contact with owner's stakeholders to ascertain project requirements and/or level of satisfaction with progress and performance.
- Document and report all obstacles, delays, and claims.
- Track and report progress including realistic forecasts of final target positions.
- Coordinates interdepartmental functions in order to minimize delays.
- Exchange ideas, information and opinions with all stakeholders to arrive at decisions, conclusions, solutions, or solve disputes.
- Prepares and delivers formal presentations to colleagues and management.
- Prepare an end of project report. Close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
- Manage the transfer of care, custody and control of the final product/service.
- Ensure proper assembly of documentation.
- Assist Manager in achieving department's objectives.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively. Hold regular status meetings with project team.
- Quality check all plans and deliveries in terms of data integrity and accurateness.
- Meet quality and performance KPI with supporting documents.
- Ensure that upper management is informed on all critical issues pertaining to the area responsible for.
- Provide reports, make standard reports and tailor makes them where necessary.
- Assist the management in developing and implementing procedures and standards that will provide effective workflows.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 year Project Management experience
- Transferable VISA
- PMP or PRINCE2 certificate
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.