Job description / Role
• Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries where appropriate
• Making appointments and planning Project Manager’s diary
• Organizing and attending meetings; taking and developing minutes of meetings if necessary
• Replying to emails, faxes and post
• Booking travel arrangements and accommodation if necessary
• Assisting to Project Manager might be working on by researching or writing reports
KWD 450 to 550 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree or Diploma and at least 5 years relevant work experience
• Work experience in Kuwait is preferred
• Excellent written, spoken Arabic is preferred
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills are required
• Proficiency in keyboard skills and in the use of MS Office is required
About the Company
40 years of deep-rooted past ...
The active role in the development of the country with the services provided in many different sectors and the successful completion of the gigantic projects ... Signature proudly underlining every investment realized with the conscious of representing Turkey and Turkish people ...
YerkÃ¼renin works in different geographies The name of the world, a company that speaks ...
Kolin Construction! The foundations of Kolin Construction, which is the \\"Admiral Ship\\" of the Kolin Group of Companies and which has assumed the most important role in the coming of these days, were laid in ElazÄ±ÄŸ by the members of the KoloÄŸlu Family\\'s engineers in 1977.
Kolin, Under the awareness that every investment that is put under its signature represents Turkey and the people of our country, it grows steadily by spreading its successful services to many different sectors. And it plays an active role in the development of our country; Social and economic development and prosperity are important contributors
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies