Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transitions. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Development and Management of construction and completions capability across PMC projects. It is permanently assigned to the Projects.
- Promote and drive the involvement of Construction in areas of technical design, schedule, preliminary execution planning, and cost estimating.
- Participate in the early development of the overall Construction Management execution strategy, working in consultation with Business Unit / Project Managers.
- Coordinating early constructability input into Design, schedule, and cost development.
- Sub - contractor management including evaluating Sub-Contractor capability and assisting as applicable in the evaluation of contractor proposals, and establishment of appropriate controls with the Project Controls group.
- Assist the Project teams in the sourcing and recruitment of Project construction Management personnel.
- Provide support, coordination, review and support to project teams, plus direct involvement in the execution of high-profile projects
- Develop and maintain a HSE Management assessment capability through the utilization of project, corporate and joint venture
- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the CSG
- Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the CSG.
- Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- The ideal candidate will possess either an engineering degree and/or an equivalent diploma from an accredited college or university.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 15 (Fifteen) years of total minimum experience post qualification within the Oil & Gas, refinery, or petrochemical industry, with exposure to heavy oil projects
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years industry relevant experience including in a site-based role.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum experience of 5 years in a related designation / specialty; a senior construction role in Mega Multiple projects in Middle East
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.