Job description / Role
We are looking for a Purchasing Officer in the perfume industry who must be well knowledgeable about the Perfume and Cosmetic Industry. The ideal candidate must have good database with Chinese suppliers.
• Responsible for categorizing RM, and FG items.
• Responsible for corresponding with a wide array of local and international suppliers, as well as negotiating suitable deals.
• Responsible for building relations with suppliers, as well as ensuring that payment terms are met.
• Responsible for coordinating with the Quality Control & Chemical Safety Department with regards to chemical safety requirements prior RM sourcing.
• Responsible for coordinating with the Maintenance Department with regards to technical requirements prior to the sourcing of MEP spare parts, and refurbishment service providers.
• Responsible for sourcing industrial machinery and coordinating with both Maintenance and Production Departments for specifications.
• Responsible for ensuring that the Legal Department is aware of all items subjected to Purchase Order (PO) prior to the actual PO.
• Responsible for researching different brands and decomposing their FG into categories, and subsequent RM.
• Minimum 5 Years of similar experience in Perfume Industry
• Excellent knowledge about Chinese suppliers and market of packaging material
• Arabic will be an added advantage
• Experience in Perfumes and Cosmetics, Personal Care and Hygiene are mandatory
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent Communication skills in English
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.