Job description / Role
• To prepare Method statements, ITP, Checklist, Red line drawings as per site condition, submittal, RFI,MIR followed by PQP and maintaining the Project quality index
• To Supervise and manage Inspections, RFI,MIR of Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Ducts, Chilled water piping, AHU, FCU, Chillers, Packaged units ,Pressure test, as per approved IFC
• To Maintain all QA and QC documents legible (e.g. complete, updated and approved).
• Monitor the QA (Quality Assurance) for various activities at site e.g. document controller, stores, to verify its compliance to the company policies and procedures
• Supervise & manage QC inspectors, Inspections, Installation, Testing & commissioning of Exhaust Fan, VRV units as per approved IFC
• To be involved in Inspections of External drainage piping(Waste Water, Storm Water ,Potable, Fire Water system) Hydro-test, manholes, inspection chamber(precast, cast in place) followed by approved IFC & PQP
• Involve in Testing & commissioning of HVAC systems, Chilled and Hot water balancing, Duct Air balancing, Chemical Flushing of Piping
• To Supervise all Fire systems installation & Testing of Sprinkler system, FM 200,Co2 system, Pre-action & Deluge system, Extinguishers including Pump Room and water tank
• Internal audit procedure
• Sound Engineering Skills
• Graduate Degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering with required 2 years related experience.
• Industry certifications as required to coordinate and/or conduct testing and inspections.
• Ability to enforce quality control, and ensure compliance with quality standards and contract requirements
• Able to perform surveillance and inspection on multiple crews and subcontractors
• Flexibility to provide QC services both on and off the job-site and at various intervals of a project
• Self-starter with good documentation skills
• Good communication skills, ability to learn on the job and problem solve
• Knowledge of standards, specifications and publications of job related duties
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.