Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a Quality Management Professional to develop and implement QA/QC policies and procedures across building projects and departments.
Our client is a main contractor delivering infrastructure and building projects across a number of asset classes within the GCC.
* Create and implement the Quality Policy, Safety Policy, and Quality Objectives as required by the Quality Management System
* Develop and implement project quality plans and procedures
* Resolve both supplier and client quality issues
* Initiate training for quality staff, including third party inspectors, develop quality matrix
* Participate in project quality budget planning
* Execute inspections, audits and project interface as required
* Competitive salary
* Medical and flight allowances
* Discretionary bonus
* Over 20 years of experience - minimum
* Degree educated
* Majority of experience from construction industry
* Majority of experience creating and implementing QA/QC procedures across construction projects and departments
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Project QA/QC Manager - Infrastructure
Management Solutions International (MSI)
The Churchil Group
Quality Control Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Quality and Inspection (Airport)