Job description / Role
• Development, management and continuous improvement of Quality Management Systems across Pace Offices and Centres of Excellence, in line with established industry standards and requirements.
• Develop and enhance quality control process and procedures, in line with established industry standards.
• Promote and strengthen the quality culture across the regional business and Centres of Excellence.
• Develop and enhance quality monitoring, auditing and rectification.
• Ensure projects are delivered to quality in accordance with established industry standards.
KWD 3,600 to 3,900 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Engineering Required
• Professionally accredited as an ISO Quality Auditor
• More than 10 years of experience in a similar Quality Assurance role in the A&E industry
• Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing quality management systems.
• Demonstrable experience in conducting internal and external quality audits
• Demonstrable experience in implementation and resolution of NCR processes.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.