Job description / Role
Quality Manager - Architecture & Engineering Consultancy - Kuwait
Quality Manager required for leading Regional Engineering Consultancy in Kuwait.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Formulate quality management systems to drive a quality culture
• Formulate quality policies and procedures to drive a quality culture .
• Establish and maintain manuals, guidelines, and other documents pertaining to quality and quality systems.
• Establish project quality plans and procedures
• Oversee implementation of the quality plans and programmes across that all CoE services.
• Provide both QA leadership and advice to project team members
• Oversight and monitoring of project deliverables to quality objectives.
• Conduct QMS internal audits on selected projects in accordance with QA/QC policies.
• Monthly corporate reporting covering all aspects of the quality spectrum, including performance, compliance and corrective measures.
• Coordinate with relevant external stakeholders including quality auditors, to address, clarify, and resolve any QA/ QC related issues.
• Be responsible for maintaining and updating Pace’s quality systems, policies and certifications.
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Engineering
• Professionally accredited as an ISO Quality Auditor
• More than 10 years of experience in a similar Quality Assurance role in the Architecture &Engineering industry
• Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing quality management systems.
• Demonstrable experience in conducting internal and external quality audits
• Demonstrable experience in implementation and resolution of NCR processes.
• Expert knowledge of ISO9001.
• Associated knowledge of ISO14001 & OSHAS18001
• Knowledge of project lifecycle and related design control processes
• Ability to write quality verification / validation protocols and reports
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.