Job description / Role
Radiology Consultant Opportunity in Salmiya, Kuwait.
About the Client:
To be the leader for excellence and innovation in the delivery of Health Care Services and Patient Safety. We want to provide high quality care for all, present and future generation by ‘Caring for Generations’.
• Examines internal structures and functions of organ systems; makes diagnoses after correlation of x-ray findings with other examinations and tests.
• Analyzes studies of Imaging Services, makes diagnoses and consults with physicians.
• Provides interpretations of all tests performed by Imaging Services within a time frame established by the medical staff and the Hospital Administrator.
• Makes recommendations for new or improvements to the equipment being used in Imaging Services.
• Conducts continuing education meetings and ensures department personnel participation in continuing education programs.
• Provides instructions as required to the various departments in the form of a continuing education program.
• Contributes in development and/or approval of all policies and procedures for Imaging Services.
• Participates and assists in establishing educational programs conducted by the Hospital.
• Contributes in development and/or approval of all policies & procedures for Imaging Services.
• Contributes in verification of the qualification and capabilities of all radiological technical personnel as required by the Clinical Director
• Participates in regularly scheduled meeting for the improvement of patient care services and delivery
• Actively participates in Hospital meetings and activities whenever required.
• Performs other related assignments as requested by the Clinical Director - Radiology
• Ensures implementation of the standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Radiology.
• Exhibits appropriate personal and interpersonal professional behavior
• Respects the opinions of fellow Consultants and referring Physicians in the management of patient problems; provides means whereby differences in opinion can be discussed and resolved.
• Recognizes limits of personal skills and knowledge by appropriately consulting other Physicians, when necessary
• Shows a pattern of maintaining current personal clinical skills and knowledge by continuing medical education.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.