Job description / Role
Sinopack Search is recruiting for a *Regional Design Manager* to join a well established company operating in various fields to effectively cover all areas of any project development across the GCC.
• As a critical part of this role, the Regional Design Manager is responsible for building and leading a world-class design team. They will evaluate, coach, mentor and hire creative talent to support both current and planned capabilities as the team evolves.
• This position will play a significant role in redefining the purpose and vision of the group, as well as offering incredible growth potential including, the possibility of global project work and team building. Based in Kuwait with regional cover.
The ideal candidate:
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in Design, Architectural or equivalent
• 15 years’ plus experience in design work, estimation across several countries with multiple Business Units
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory role
• Proficiency in English, Arabic an advantage
To apply please submit your CV online.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Designer - Senior - Workplace
A Leading Architectural Company in the UAE
Head of Interior Design
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
LOCI Architecture & Design
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)