Job description / Role
Reporting and Dashboard Development Senior Officer / Specialist – (IT Group, Bank) – Kuwait.
• Understanding the Business Requirements, Business Processes, and System Functionality to develop the Report or Dashboards.
• Build and develop Multi Source Dashboard capability serving different Business Areas and Needs.
• Maintain and manage exiting Dashboards Mapping to the Latest Definitions and Sources while ensuring Performance, Availability and Quality of the Data.
• Automate Advanced Dashboard Outputs and Notification on Delays or Quality Issues related to the Data to Users with available Systems and Tools.
• Maintain Security and grant User Access to available Dashboards based on requirements.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering
• 3-5 years relevant experience in Dashboards and Reports preferably within a large Corporate or Banking environment
• Advanced knowledge in SQL
• Advanced knowledge and skills in Dashboard and Report development. BI Tools (SAP Business Objects is highly recommended)
• Advanced Knowledge in Database Concepts and Design
• Advanced knowledge in Excel
• Basic knowledge in Programming Languages concepts and principles
• Kuwaiti Nationals preferred
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers