Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all rooms enquiries, reservations, confirmations, cancellations and operating yield management to ensure highest rates and occupancy are achieved.
- Communicate with front office, sales team, and senior management.
- Operate an efficient reservations department to ensure highest occupancy is achieved.
- Yield rates to ensure highest possible rates are achieved.
- Responsible for all individual, corporate, fit and Group bookings.
- Negotiate rates with guests, companies and travel agents as required.
- Ensure the completion of all reservations.
- In charged of all room enquiries, bookings, administration, deposits, payments and follow ups.
- Monitor websites for incoming reservations.
- Monitor future availability in order to set-up rates to be sold on intranet, on websites and open/close availability as required.
- Monitor daily availability and keep front office informed of best rates to sell.
- Operate wait list on busy days to ensure maximum occupancy
- Record turnaways on busy dates.
- Follow up charges on no show bookings.
- Show prospective clients around the hotel.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Be aware of and share all knowledge of competitor activity with Deputy Manager i/c RDV, Rates Manager and Sales Coordinator and Sales Manager.
- Liaise with Sales& Marketing department in the setting up of yearly rates and to be aware of monthly/yearly targets.
- Ensure all emails are replied to on a daily basis.
- When necessary to follow up out bookings and send apology if required.
- Perform regular checks of future bookings.
- Provide any reports required by the General Manager / Deputy Manager / Sales Manager.
- Attend relevant promotional/PR events when required.
- Brief all Head of Departments of business on the books on a daily basis.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.