Job description / Role
My client a large international consultancy has an immediate opening for a Resident Engineer for a large prestigious hotel project in Kuwait.
Suitable candidates must have the following attributes before applying.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering (Master's Degree preferred)
- At least 15+ years' experience in the construction industry predominantly in site supervision
- At least 5+ years as a Resident Engineer and completed at least one large 5* hotel in this position
- Must have an excellent Knowledge of inspection procedures to achieve construction quality control
- Knowledge of contract administration, time and cost control
- Knowledge of construction methods, specifications, codes and Behavioural Competencies
- must have leadership ability to control the site supervision team
- strong negotiating skills to work with the contractor and forge a strong relationship.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.