Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction, dealing with numbers, and Conduct Competition Analyses? As a Revenue Executive , you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To supervise & manage Revenue & Reservations operations and coordinates its activities with the other departments.
- Contribute to the design of the hotel's business strategy and Revenue Target
- To ensure a continuously high quality of reservations delivery to the clients and to manage and motivate the reservation team.
- To record and process all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or email efficiently and accurately and converted to sales where possible to meet hotel targets.
- To be entrepreneurial and to think beyond the boundaries is expected.
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensure residents' satisfaction
- Facilitates, guides, and directs all department heads in selecting the optimum revenue opportunities for the property.
- Measures total revenue performance against strategy and targets and adapt current strategy as necessary.
- Active monitors the competitive environnement and elaborates revenue optimizing tactics and strategies in order to maximize Revenue Generation Index (RGI).
- To monitor changing market conditions and to assess the financial implications of market fluctuations on the Hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge of hospitality sales, marketing and other revenue management functions to include research, planning, market positioning, segments, internal marketing, distribution channels, sales management, and reservations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis.
- Individual is high energy individual with a positive attitude is a must.
- Ability to effectively analyze and use operational, financial, and marketing data to maintain and improve market share / penetration goals.
- Understanding of hotel operations and can associate with their needs through the revenue department.
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued . We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.