Job description / Role
Revit Modeller - Architecture - Kuwait
- International Architecture and Engineering Consultancy requires a Revit Modeller for their office in Kuwait City.
- The successful individual will join a highly successful architecture team working on some of Kuwaits' most prestigious projects.
To apply for the role you must meet the following criteria;
- Have 3 - 5 years Revit experience producing Architectural Drawings
- Have expert knowledge of Revit.
- Experience of working for Architecture Practice or multidisciplinary consultancy preferred
- Candidates must be able to secure tourist visa for Kuwait and then apply for work visa whilst in country
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
BIM Technician (REVIT) (Interior Design)
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Design Architect - Lifestyle Flex Studio
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|
BIM Coordinator - Facades
Big Fish Recruitment