Job description / Role
• Clean & maintain required standards of guest rooms and corridors.
• Make up rooms as required and provide turn down service in VIP guest rooms, if any.
• Clean Guest corridor daily performing any combination of the following duties:
• Dusting of floor skirting board
• Removing wall dirty marks (or make maintenance request if necessary)
• Empty and clean standing ashtrays
• Polish guests lift door
• Dusting and cleaning of window frames and artworks.
• Clean Housekeeping equipments such as machines, trolleys, and ensure that they Receive keys (Rooms/Pantries).
• Refill trolleys for supplies and linen appropriately base from the room occupancy.
• Cleans rooms and bath rooms, performing any / combination of the following duties:
• Vacuum carpets and upholstered furniture
• Dust and Dump
• Wipe furniture
• Empty ashtrays and waste baskets
• Make beds, wash sink, toilets, tiles, mirror and floor
• Polish bright work
• Replenish bathroom and room supplies
• Tidy and arrange neatly, guest toilet articles or vanity
• Fold guests night clothing
• Clean rooms and bathrooms as required for next day early arrivals.
• Report suspicious behavior of guests.
• Turn over all the soiled linen/towels to the laundry after your duty.
• Make sure to lock all the pantry after duty.
• All the keys must be turned over to Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Perform other duties assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor / or Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
• Fill out and submit room attendant report to the Supervisors after the duty.
• Receive room attendant report from Supervisors(stating room status).
• Attends short briefing from the Supervisors for some instructions (if any).
• Count and record all dirty linen, amenity refilled as recorded from the Room Attendant Report.
• Record all damages, missing, mis-used items on the room as reflected on the Room Attendant's Report, if any.
• Submit all the Lost & Found item to the Supervisors for logging.
• Attend meetings and participate with continuous training.
• Follow Health and Safety procedures.
• Comply with Security procedures for keys.
Level of Education
• Secondary professional education
Areas of study
• 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
• Health in good condition
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team player
• Good communication skills
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.