Job description / Role
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
RPA Supply Technician I / Deployment Pool (K)
Employee will be part of the Deployment Pool and will be required to support deployments to various CONUS/OCONUS locations, as required. This position will require the member to be flexible in the support of assigned deployment/work schedules.
Accounts for all materials and/or support equipment being shipped out of, and received, at the facility. Ensures parts Due in from Maintenance (DIFM) are properly tracked and takes appropriate actions to meet applicable deadlines. Keeps a running inventory of stock/equipment using appropriate software. Researches and orders parts, materials, and tools for use to ensure maintenance operational capabilities. Keeps track of all assigned government property entering and leaving the facility. Processes paperwork, including filing DD-1149s, for all Supply/Support activities. Ensures proper allotment of material and/or equipment to appropriate maintenance personnel in support of O&M operations.
USAF equivalent position is Supply Technician Apprentice. Position reports to the Supervisor.
- Performs warehousing and support duties in support of O&M operations within the site at the basic level.
- Assists in verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting, and reporting discrepancies and damages.
- Route materials and parts to prescribed storage locations and/or facilities as needed for operational support.
- Stores, stacks, or palletizes materials and/or equipment in accordance with applicable technical guidelines.
- Rearranges and takes inventory of stored materials/equipment and documents within assigned database.
- Performs the examination of stored materials and reports deterioration and damage; removes material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- May operate hand and/or power trucks and/or equipment in performing warehousing and support duties.
- Perform miscellaneous quality assurance duties including CTK inspections, inventory process checks, inspecting and examining materials, article inspections, etc.
- Supports supervisor with inventory management of decentralized and decontrolled items, including supplies and equipment IAW applicable AFI's.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or requested.
- Must have high school diploma, or have completed relevant military and/or vocational technical school curriculum
- Minimum of one-year actual supply/support experience and/or combination of related aircraft maintenance experience require
- Must possess basic knowledge of governing supply systems/programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines
- Must have the basic analytical ability to define problems, collect necessary data, establish facts, and take recommended actions based upon applicable established guidelines
- Must be familiar with computerized databases, spreadsheets, and computerized inventory management programs
- Must have basic experience with material handling equipment
- Must have planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to work under deadlines
- Must achieve a passing grade in all required courses/certifications for continued employment, as needed
- Employee must meet all OCONUS deployment criteria, to include pre-deployment medical screening, as a condition of employment
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or wear Military Issued Equipment in excess of 50 pounds for extended periods
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must be able to provide proof of U.S. citizenship upon hire
- Must submit updated SF-86 within 30 days of hire start date
- Must have current DoD Secret Security Clearance and maintain a DoD security clearance commensurate with the assigned duties during employment
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to obtain a Government Driving Permit
- Must have valid U.S. Passport with a minimum of one year remaining with at least two facing pairs (four total) of blank Visa pages
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated with booster. Accommodations may be available under limited circumstances.
- Associate's degree in a relevant career field
- RPA Operations & Deployment experience
- Prior experience as a Defense Contractor
- Vehicle Operator Training
- Support/Supply experience in the last 10 years
- Highly desired to have a U.S. Passport valid for an additional two years with at least two facing pairs (four total) of blank Visa pages
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.