Job description / Role
· Ensures that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times
· Greets customers in a friendly and courteous way on entry to the shop in order to ensure they feel welcome and to contribute to a positive overall shopping experience.
· Serves customers efficiently and courteously on the shop floor and in the changing rooms in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service at all points in the shopping experience.
· Replenishes and re-merchandises stocks on the shop floor on an ongoing basis in order to ensure maximum range and size availability at all times.
· Tickets, arranges and displays merchandise, under the direction of the Merchandiser/Manager in order to promote sales.
· Helps customers try on clothes, providing advice on fit, style, fashion and colour if required, in order supporting purchase decision/s.
· Selects and helps customers in locating merchandise in order to meet their needs and desires.
· Watches for and recognises security risks and thefts, preventing or handling these situations as far as possible in order to minimise losses.
· Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices in order to ensure store policies are adhered to at all times.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
· High School graduate.
· Previous experience in fashion retail is a major plus.
· Knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good in spoken and written English.
· Working with people
· Persuading and influencing
· Presenting and communicating information
· Delivering results and meeting customers’ expectations
· Following instructions and procedures
· Coping with pressure and setbacks
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.