Kuwait City, Kuwait
Job description / Role
- The position is responsible to represent the brand by maximizing and contributing to the sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience
- Perform various operational duties such as store maintenance and visual presentation standards as assigned by the store manager / assistant store manager
- Greet the customers and assist them in selecting the right product.
- Convert the window shoppers to ultimate buyers.
- Promote the Club Apparel Loyalty Program of the company for repeat sales
- Serve Customers with the highest standards and follow the company guideline of selling ( GUEST - Greet, Understand, Explain, Sell, Thank)
- Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed in order to attract customers and also as per standard layout norms
- Ensure all VM guidelines are followed and all Stock Norms on clearance are maintained.
- Record the inventory inward / outward and maintain the report of the same Process
- Handle the POS (Point of Sale) / Billing Counter efficiently
- Tally money in the cash till during the beginning / end of the shifts
- Issue receipts / refunds / change to the customers correctly
- Process the payments by cash / credit cards / vouchers / automatic debits
- Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence
- Must be flexible to work for varied shifts and overtime as per the business requirement
- Adhere to SOP & Loss Prevention Policies
- Maintain confidentiality of the sales figures to the outside party
- Must be updated about the various brands of the group for suggestive selling to the customers Grooming / Attitude / Knowledge
- Must be presentable and well-groomed at all the times
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period
- Must possess up to date product knowledge and ensure minimal stock loss.
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period.
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.