Job description / Role
- As sales Coordinator you represents the image, strategy and priorities of the Sales and Marketing Department and the Director of Sales and Marketing in particular, within the department itself and externally.
- Participates to the Team Spirit at all times in a positive way.
- Ensures guests are given the highest possible professional service.
- Maintains effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Coordinates directly with relative Sales Executives and Sales Managers and other departments when needed.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Commits to personal and team deadlines, and ensures priorities are managed accordingly.
- Represents the image of the department over the phone and therefore must ensure that telephone calls are answered in all times within the sales department, and are answered with warmth and professionalism.
- Ensures that incoming calls are directed to the relevant persons of the department or to inform the person when full knowledge about the subject is acquired.
- Handles some telemarketing activities with customers
- Handles some market surveys.
Your experience and skills include:
- Good command of English and one other language used by majority of staff .
- Two years experience in 5 Star Hotels.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Opera.
- Highly organized and capable of managing several tasks at one time.
- Must be enthusiastic, creative, and forward planner.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable .
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Coordinator – Accounts
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Executive (Real Estate)
Big Fish Recruitment