Job description / Role
Sales Engineer - Kuwait based
The company has high growth targets that can be achieved by an experienced sales professional who can identify prospective customers and thereby achieving sales targets by offering product solutions. One of the main roles of the job is to increase market share of the brand's insulation products within the markets assigned. Additionally, the successful applicant will facilitate introduction of new products which will enable the company to accelerate growth & profitability.
One of the leading industrial groups in the world since 1665. Currently operate in 67 different locations with immense growth potential. They are market-leaders in all their products, possess technological-know how and are determined to innovate to make homes more sustainable, cost-efficient and comfortable.
Key responsibilities include:
* Identify project opportunities in the market
* Interact with decision makers (architects, contractors, customers etc) to approve product range for their products
* Understand and interpret customer/distributor requirements on projects and provide appropriate solutions with the product portfolio of the company
* On time delivery to customers and focus on credit collection
* Location visits to follow up on customers and existing/future opportunities
* Generate sales reports reflecting sales and visits using in-house reporting tool (CRM)
* Collect and report market intelligence to the reporting manager
* Receive customer complaints and claims, register with CSD and investigate as directed
A competitive package + benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
Key prerequisites include:
* Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience either at the level of insulation contractors (ducting) or distributor channels (distributors of several accessories related to ducting works)
* Diploma/Engineering Graduate (Mechanical/Civil preferred)
* Excellent communicator with great people skills
* Adaptable to change
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cluster Chief Engineer
|Kuwait City||7 Jan|
Sales Engineer (Fluid Transfer / Oil and Gas)
MAYKS HR Consulting
Technical Sales Engineer