Job description / Role
Our client, an FMCG multinational is looking to get on board an exception talent for their key market; Kuwait.
- The Sales Executive will lead all the territory activities; sales, trade marketing programs in order to accomplish that business objectives and targets.
- The core responsibility would be to develop strong relationship with retailers and develop a long term partnership to leverage business goals.
- Ensuring best in class retail engagement plans are executed in the territory and results are monitored regularly to ensure high ROI, keep close to the market to check on competitor's market activities. new product and package innovations.
- 1-2 years of FMCG experience in Kuwait and currently based in Kuwait.
- Sales/ Trade marketing / Distribution experience.
- Be degree qualified, have excellent Communication (English and Arabic) and presentation skills.
- Having worked in a multicultural team environment would be advantageous.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.