Job description / Role
• Develops sales strategies and approaches to Improve marketing and sales performance.
• Answers questions from clients about service benefits.
• Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
• Tracks sales data and works to meet sales team goals.
• Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Creativity, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership.
• Having minimum 2 years of experience doing similar role in any freight forwarding or logistics company in Kuwait.
• Holding Kuwaiti Transferable Visa
About the Company
Al-Eid International Logistic Company (AILCO) is Kuwait based freight forwarding company. It is centrally located in Al-Dajij between Shuwaikh Port, Airport Cargo and Sulaibiya.
Our presence in Logistics Industry is nearing two decades by the name of Al-Eid Customs Clearance. Al-Eid is Customs Consultant and Custom Broking House. Al-Eid has reached to its pinnacle and AILCO is formed.
We provide freight forwarding services by Sea, Air and Land. We have worldwide partners and tie ups with prominent Liners and Freight Forwarder. With over 20 years of experience in Logistic Industry we have strength of well experience professionals in Logistic, Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain. AILCO has successful network to be competitive.
AL Eid is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Al Eid Custom Clearance Office. We are well respected in the industry with a reputation for providing customer-focused solutions from past 20 years, a quality-through-excellence approach. You are assured of a compliant, expedited & cost efficient process of pre-clearing your cargo prior to flight arrival. Our direct link to and established relationships with Customs and other government agencies ensure accurate and quick processing of your shipments.