Job description / Role
Established for over 40 years, our client is a leading chemical manufacturer based in the Middle East. The company is proud of its innovative solutions and added value services that it provides to customers across a wide range of industry sectors. This role has been created to manage and grow its market presence in Kuwait.
Responsible for the profitable management of all aspects of local sales which results in the achievement of current and new customer sales growth quotas.
• Lead the local sales team (20 people) covering Kuwait
• Take responsibility for developing relationships with the company’s key accounts
• Ensure company meets its sales objectives for local markets
• Work closely with customer service and technical departments
• Give regular feedback on marketplace activity
• Provide regular sales and activity reports
• Promote and sell the full product range
• Take an active role in exhibitions
• Manage customer complaints to safeguard reputation
• Annually prepare a volume and financial territory plant
• Work with the company CRM tool on a daily basis
• Prepared to relocate and be based in Kuwait
• University graduate or higher education qualifications
• Proven experience in sales growth and managing key accounts
• Experience of leading a sales team
• Experience of selling chemicals is essential
• Effective at building relationships
• Skilled communicator, negotiator and presenter to customers
• Able to multi-task and adaptable to business needs
• Operate at all levels of business
• Possess strong business intellect
• Team worker
About the Company
Listgrove limited, established in 1975, has grown entirely by organic expansion, rather than mergers or acquisitions. Our passion is to help organisations maintain a competitive edge by maximising the performance of their people. We provide a complete range of Recruitment and Human Resource Management solutions for today’s manufacturing industries, with Strength-in-depth in plastics, packaging and related sectors that sets us apart in the market place. Unrivalled experience and specialist expertise underpins Listgrove’s ability to provide successful solutions against demanding and diverse assignment briefs.
The company has established a leading presence in many of the key global markets for professional recruitment and has positioned itself with other HR services which offer the opportunity for future growth. Within the UK market, Listgrove has also built a strong regional presence, consequently Listgrove is among the most widely recognised brands in the manufacturing sector.