Job description / Role
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
We invite you to join our team if you believe that through your passion and motivation, you can sell memorable experience to guests who likes to stay in our property, and build strong relationships and create bond with our guests.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- a competitive package for the role
What you will be doing:
- Carries out office mailing and filing in a timely fashion.
- Prepares Purchase Requests/requisitions for stationeries and office supplies.
- Prepares Sales Kits.
- Ensure the office equipment are in working order.
- Maintains and updates Sales Mailing List.
- Checks pigeonhole at regular intervals for incoming correspondence.
- Reminds DOSM and Sales Teams members of important appointments, sales trainings, meetings.
- Records and processes monthly attendance record for the department.
- Maintains adequate stock of office supplies.
- Dispatches letters, documents and parcels to be sent by mail or courier.
- Performs common and related duties and special projects as may be assigned.
- Maintains the highest standard of guest care and service.
- Have good knowledge of all hotel facilities and be able to answer guest questions.
- Be up to date with all F&B activities and special promotions.
- Maintains an organized, systematic and updated filing system (hard copies and hard disk back up), in order to ensure easy accessibility to required data and avail loss of data from the hardware.
- Prepares and types sales team's corporate offer letters, updates Opera and ensures it is reviewed and properly checked before handing it for signature.
- Composes letters, memos, faxes and other mail on behalf of the Director of Sales and Marketing and other executives.
- Maintains a prompt and accurate follow up and trace system for the Director's correspondences
- Handles all incoming calls and guest's inquiries in the absence of the sales team and channels to the concerned department if the inquiry requires immediate action.
- Promptly dispatches mail and facsimile documents within the sales department.
- Maintains adequate stock of office supplies and initiates requisition.
- Maintains and replenishes brochures, fact sheets, F&B Flyers
- Ensure that the S&M month end report is accomplished and submitted on time
- Ensures that all correspondence and offers related to the sales team goes out within maximum of 24 hours
- Organizes own time and set up priorities ensuring maximum use of working day.
- Reports to work punctually in proper and neat uniform complete with name tag at all times
- Ensures full knowledge of hotel's and area properties, facilities and services.
- Makes a thorough check on the premises and operating equipment to determine cleanliness and orderliness.
- Communicate well at all levels dealing with the various administrative demands placed by the pressurized working environment.
- Flexible to adapt to sudden increase in working hours if and when working demand arises.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Word, Excel, Power point and Opera S&C
- Schedule breaks so that the Sales Office is manned at all times
- Ensures that all equipment is in proper working order and to cultivate care for all equipment's' used.
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties' unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies.
- Ensure that MH&R Sales and Marketing Policies and Standard Operational Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Attends departmental and communication meeting as requested by Department Head.
- Supporting digital marketing initiatives.
- Creating and managing mailing lists.
- Handling product and service launches though the social media channels.
- Editing marketing material if needed.
- Researching market trends.
- Identifying and engaging with Guests.
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms.
Your experience and skills include:
- Must possess excellent commercial and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with abstract data, analysis and consolidation.
- Must be proficient with MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Outlook.
- Must be familiar and worked with hotel reporting tools (Fidelio, Opera, Delphi, etc.).
- Strong business ethics.
- Must be multi-tasking and goal-oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral or written form to all levels of management.
- Ability to analyse data and effectively report findings/observations.
- Holding a transferable Kuwaiti residency (18)
Your team and working environment:
With us you will always feel positive team work environment and open for all ideas , The team is Transparent & Open for Communication all the time
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.