Job description / Role
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
- To maintain the assigned existing customer base
- To grow existing customer contract base
- To acquire new customers
- To achieve Quarterly Target set by the sales leadership
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify, qualify and win and new accounts
- Develop a strategy to win back targeted major accounts
- Determine key client requirements and communicate internally to develop a winning proposition
- Participate in marketing and product development discussions in order to better analysis customer and market needs
- Keep abreast of the market changes & development, proactively predict and utilize market opportunities towards future business growth.
- The weighted Annual Contract Value of pipeline opportunities must greater than or equal to 3 times the annual New Sales target.
- Develop on-going relationship with product managers, solution specialist and network development team to identify opportunities for growth within the specific target segments
- To work to meet (or exceed) agreed billed revenue targets throughout the financial year
- To Handle Sales Manager Role during his leave or absent to assist his team members.
- YTD New Sales Achievement must be greater than or equal to 100% of YTD New Sales Target.
- YTD Renew Sales Achievement must be greater than or equal to 100% of YTD Renew Sales Target.
- Be the first point of contact with OFT Team on following up for client's orders fulfilment.
- To provide monthly billed revenue forecasts, in keeping with locally prescribed forecasting schedule, within +/-5% accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in Business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Required experience in sales related to solutions or services, including at least 2 years in Kuwait.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Well connected in the business community with strong networking potential and the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Microsoft Office
- Technical telecoms development experience.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Corporate Account Manager - Fast Telco
|Kuwait City||6 Jun|
The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company