Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
- To meet the targets& KPIs, Increase Ooredoo Telecom's market share in the Designated government ministries segment and proactively manage the retention of mid revenue customers through the relationship and delivery of a 24/7 service
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Prepare and plan initiatives to meet the customers in ministry segment. To create long-term relationship.
- Keeping and following all company' papers and correspondences to ensure delivering them to the exact receiver in accurate time to avoid any mistake or delay.
- Get all official approvals for all our promotions and follow it up with MOCI and approvals for donation campaign from MOS.
- Meet all ministers, undersecretary and all officials to solve minor problems facing with our company.
- To focus on new EPR (ministries/offices under ministries/public sector etc.)
- Submission, Registration, Pre Tender Meeting.
- Create an environment for B2B account managers
- To increase Fixed Business for both OK & FT & generate additional 10 % revenue
- To meet the customers and sell Ooredoo services to enhance customer portfolio in the ministry segment.
- Provide input and participate in the
- Development of pricing strategies in conjunction with Marketing and Product Development, to ensure competitiveness and profitability.
- Be Accountable for net base growth. Contribute to the Sales Division communication plan through attendance of regular team meetings, the preparation of a weekly status report and attendance at team events.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Share knowledge and expertise with peers and direct team.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experienced is sales
- Understating of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.