Job description / Role
Required to join a European engineering consultancy working on the development of the airport in Kuwait. Responsibilities will include
• Preparing the overall Master Plan of an Airport including infrastructure, building and facilities.
• Preparing a master plan for the internal and external structure and appearance of airport Terminals
• Developing a detailed layout to explain how much area will be assigned to each section of the airport.
• Checking that during the whole process of development or construction, no harm is done to the surrounding areas and the environment as well.
• Providing a schedule for the execution of airport development process and the budget required for it.
• The aviation planner should verify all the details, ensure accuracy of facts and figures and also that it is feasible for consideration.
• Evaluating the operations of the airport and suggesting additions for the airport to manage the increasing traffic of passengers and flights.
• Involving in the monitoring of effects of airports on the environment and suggesting measures to minimize any harmful effects to the environment
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering, and a closely related courses in planning and management
• Vast work experience of no less than 10 years is necessary in airports
• Well versed with environmental planning and preservation concepts
• Knowledgeable with the latest rules and policies defined by the regulatory authorities
• Proficient in using AutoCAD and other applications required to develop architectural drawings
• Skilled in project management and managing a large team through effective leadership
• Manage unexpected and emergency situations efficiently without letting it affect the work flow
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Project Controls / Planning Manager - Airport
Project Director - Airport
Sr. Manager Planning / Scheduling
Senior Planning Engineer
Currie & Brown