Job description / Role
MENA Assurance - Strategic Support (Senior Associate level), Kuwait
Working with the MENA Assurance Operations Team, you will provide analysis & reporting to support leadership decisions. You will also carry out project management tasks for special projects that contribute to achievement of the business objectives.
Your key responsibilities
- You'll likely balance your time between both project management and analytics.
- We'll also look to you to support with reaching out to multiple people at all levels of the organisation across geographies to gather required information as well as to create leadership presentations.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong data analytics and Excel skills (including complex pivot tables and charts)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong creative mindset to make powerful MS PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to analyse and relate relevant information/data from multiple sources
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, multitask and work collaboratively with virtual teams
- The willingness to meet tight deadlines and work with flexibility
Ideally, you'll have
- Masters in Business Administration
- 5+ years of proven work experience with at least 3 years being post last degree
- BIG 4 or Business Consulting experience will be a distinct advantage
What we look for
A quick learner, who can collate information in multiple dimensions to draw out meaningful insights. A proactive approach to work and the curiosity to seek out new challenges. If you're ready to make a real contribution to our goal of building a better working world, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- a culture that encourages people to speak up, learn and thrive in a diverse environment
- Career support from some of the most engaging colleagues in the business
- The ability to take on different responsibilities and learn new skills
- Remote working
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region