Job description / Role
What we are looking for?
We are currently searching for a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our team in Kuwait. The Senior Contracts Administrator must demonstrate a minimum of 15yrs experience working on projects in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
• Prepares Contract Documents - Addenda and DCC for Site Work.
• Reviews and approval of Contractor's payment.
• Reviews and approval of Variation Orders.
• Prepares and issue of Job Site Instructions (JSIs) and estimation of Site Work Instructions.
• Checks of work progress for payment purpose.
• Reviews of Budget and Cost Control Report as per Owner's requirement.
• Conducts Cost meetings.
• Prepares documentation like take-off quantities, BoQ as per Specification.
• Prepares final account.
• Writes contractual correspondence and assess and report on contractual disputes
What do I need to apply?
• 15 years previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience as a consultant on construction projects would be an advantage.
• Advanced technical writing and communication skills and fluency in the English language.
• Proficiency in Arabic language would be an added advantage.
• Bachelors in Engineering or Related Field
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.
Project Commercial Manager
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Rider Levett Bucknall
Rider Levett Bucknall
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)