Job description / Role
Job Title: Senior Design Architect
• Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
• Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
• Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
• Prepares project brief, conceptual design of various types of projects and work with other team members to prepare the architectural construction drawings and documents.
• Actively engage with project team, consultants, clients, public entities, and the community at large when required to advance project design concepts and details
• Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
• Knowledge of design and construction management principles; includes CPM scheduling, cost control, change order pricing/negotiation and construction techniques, standards and practices.
• Knowledge of architectural design principles such as building definition materials and methods, urban design, elements of 'good' design, form, function, materials and methods, circulation, context, and design standards and codes.
• 12+ years of experience in architectural and design experience, with a strong background designing multiple building typologies of varying scale
• Bachelor’s/Masters Degree in Architecture/Design
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.