Job description / Role
· Design review, liaison and coordination of consultants in all disciplines both within the project and of the interface with adjoining projects.
· Prepare, manage, coordinate and monitor the development of the design with particular reference to the objectives and requirements of the Client and relevant codes of practice and the requirements and approvals of the other Ministries and statutory authorities.
· Prepare and review the contract documents (drawings and specification related to his discipline) and advise the Design Coordinator of any deficiency.
· Performs a variety of assignments such as conducting architectural studies, developing design concepts and design criteria, and preparing related reports.
· Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
· Bachelors/Masters Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or Equivalent
· At-least 10+ years’ experience in a supervisory architect role with strong design technical skills.
· Middle East/GCC experience is advantage
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.