Job description / Role
Report To: Senior Manager – Digital and Social Media and CRM
• Assist the Senior Manager Digital and Social Media with implementing the strategy for all online activities and increase engagement.
• Support the marketing efforts in increasing brand awareness and generating leads.
• Supporting the marketing efforts through high quality digital and social media activity.
• Implement and coordinate the digital and social networking strategy
• Closely align with the CRM and Brands teams and liaise with marketing to coordinate.
• Track campaign success by agreeing with marketing on pre-defined goals
• Research the Kuwaiti digital landscape and recommend where we can spend effectively
• Create Analytical reports to analyze our on line presence.
• Make sure all websites are up-to-date
• Monitor and actively listen to the social media channels to neutralize potential threats and find new opportunities
• Brain Storm new campaigns to increase engagement and work on converting followers into leads
• Content Creation ideas to improve our engagement to match the channel used
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumer.
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc.
• To increase company and brand awareness.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, web trends etc.
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies
• Kuwaiti nationals are preferred.
• Min.5-7 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
• Strong literacy in English & Arabic.
• Bachelor Degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications).
• Ability to create video and photographs for social media use is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Cars & automotive background.
About the Company
Career Hunters, is an executive placement and recruiting firm working closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. We work to place executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek more lucrative opportunities in today’s competitive world.
Since our staff is comprised of business executives who have worked or consulted with major corporations, we are able to relate to the decisions, issues and problems faced daily by both corporations and job seekers. We are happy to apply our considerable experience and expertise to your recruiting and job search needs.
We specialize in analyzing the job description given to us by the company, detailed study on the physical and mental characteristics of an employee and the qualities and attitude which the employee must possess.