Job description / Role
Phono Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
- Push Ooredoo products and services over business customers; Government sectors and small-Mid companies, ensure to meet the target set by management
- Achieve department plans & sales target.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Sell Ooredoo services and products to business customers; utilizing creative, innovative mindset and skilled personality to close deals and achieve the target set by Ooredoo.
- Proactively foster boastful relationship with customer, to retain existence and anticipate potentials.
- Take the initiative to stay well-informed and literate about latest technologies in relevant field.
- Make sales plans independently for potential customers; refer to B2B Supervisor, Specialist when necessary.
- Develop sales proposals and offers, using the feedback from previous selling argumentation, to enhance deal opportunities.
- Assess customers' needs through a constant consultant before and after sale to resolve problem and provide ongoing support.
- Report day to day challenges to B2B Supervisor, Specialist to keep objectives flow on the track.
- Anticipate constantly the market challenges, competitor's offers and promotions and share views with peer and B2B Supervisor, Specialist to enhance information efficiency which may influence new decision by top management.
- Develop sales reports to use in prospective presentation and business illustrations.
- Contribute to the company communication plan through preparing of relevant reports, presentations and documents.
- Contribute to the company communication plan through attendance of regular team meetings, events and preparation of requested reports.
- Work in accordance with the guidelines set by Ooredoo & Phono policies.
- Share constantly customer and market feedback to ensure flow of updated information and retain optimum level of competition.
- Diploma degree in business administration or similar discipline from recognized institution
- Intensive knowledge of local market condition and areas.
- Fluent in English; written and spoken.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative, innovative mindset and leadership personality.
- MS office skills.
- 1+ years of experience in relevant field
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.